This job posting is for a Key Holder position for our Huntington Beach location within Pacific City.
As a Key Holder, you will be an integral part of the West of Camden team. Not only will you be providing outstanding customer service, meeting monthly sales goals, demonstrating superior product knowledge, and creating a shopping experience but as a Key Holder you will be directly working with assistant managers and managers to prepare the store and to close daily.
We are looking for applicants who want to grow with our company and who are looking for a career within the fashion industry and have prior boutique and/or fashion retail experience.
Pay Range: $16.00 to $17.50 an hour + Commission — With the ability to grow!
Benefits: 401k, Employee Discounts
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position.
- Assist customers in all aspects of their shopping experience while providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform all sales support functions related to POS procedures.
- Able to deal with customers both in person and over the phone in a professional manner.
- Able to identify, prevent and defuse possible customer based situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work alone during slow hours.
- Posses leadership skills
- Have the ability to work at a high standard, even while working alone.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
-No specific educational accomplishment is required but is preferred.
-1 year plus, previous retail experience is a must, at the key-holder level or above.
Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, security and management. Able to communicate on the telephone and via email with proper etiquette.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must be able to calculate percentages, margin, and ratios. Must be able to make change using American Monetary units with no issues.
Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Must enjoy working as a team. Must be proficient with technology such a PC based computers, POS systems, and iPads.
Ability to work 20 to 30+ hours a week on a semi-regular schedule including weekends. Must be able to work most holidays, excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Past Work Experience:
You must have past work experience in retail and sales.
We are looking for someone with at least a 1 year experience in retail/sales at the Key Holder level or above.
Starting pay is determined by the following:
Advancement within the company is determined by the following:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work weekends including Sundays.
- This job must be your first priority.
- Must have past retail experience at the key-holder level or above, preferable within the fashion industry.
401k benefits are only available to employees 18+ years old, and to employees who have worked for the company for at least 12 months.
Commission is available to all employees after 30 days of employment.
Employee discounts are available to all employees after 30 days of employment.
Feel free to visit us in-store at Pacific City in HB , online at https://www.westofcamden.com and across all the socials @westofcamden
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org