This job posting is for a Key Holder position for West of Camden in our San Diego location within One Paseo shopping center.
This job posting is for regular employment, not a seasonal position. For seasonal positions please apply for our Sales Associate openings (when available).
As a Key Holder, you will be an integral part of the West of Camden team, providing outstanding customer service, meeting monthly sales goals, demonstrating superior product knowledge, creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable and perform other assistant manager type duties as assigned directly working with the owners and other managers.
We are looking for applicants who want to grow with our company and whom are looking for a career within the fashion industry and have prior boutique and/or fashion retail experience.
Starting Pay: $17.00 to $17.50 + Commission — With ability to grow!
Benefits: Bonuses, 401k, Employee discounts.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position.
- Assist customers in all aspects of their shopping experience while providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform all sales support functions related to POS procedures.
- Able to deal with customers both in person and over the phone in a professional manner.
- Able to identify, prevent and defuse possible customer based situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work alone during slow hours.
- Posses leadership skills
- Have the ability to work at a high standard, even while working alone.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
No specific educational accomplishment is required but is preferred.
Previous retail experience is required for the key-holder level and above.
Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, security and management. Able to communicate on the telephone and via email with proper etiquette.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must be able to calculate percentages, margin, and ratios. Must be able to make change using American Monetary units with no issues.
Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Must enjoy working as a team. Must be proficient with technology such a PC based computers, POS systems, and iPads.
Ability to work 20 to 30 hours a week on a semi-regular schedule including weekends. Must be able to work most holidays, excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work weekends including Sundays.
- Must be able to work weekday mornings.
- Must have past retail experience at the key-holder level or above, preferable within the fashion industry.
- Non-seasonal applications preferred.
Starting at: $17.00
Visit us online at https://www.westofcamden.com and across all the socials @westofcamden
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org