Website West of Camden - SD
Location: San Diego within One Paseo shopping center
Role: Assistant Manager
We are looking for a dependable individual that fits our company vibe, who works well with a wide range of people and personalities, who is looking to grow into a full manager position, and who wants to be part of expanding our brand and retail footprint to the next level.
Starting Pay: $18.50 to $20.50 per hour + Commission. — With ability to grow!
Starting hourly pay dependent on the following:
- Past work Experience
Benefits: Employee Discounts, Commission, Sick Leave, PTO and 401k.
Starting Hours: Semi-Full-Time with the ability to expand to full time or Full Time (Starting at a minimum of 30 hours per week after training).
- Retail employment experience for at least 1 year. Experience within the fashion industry is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following positions: Sales Associate, Key Holder, Merchandiser, Assistant Manager and/or Manager.
Essential Functions of an Assistant Manager:
- Helping train future team members to provide outstanding customer service.
- Helping the team meet monthly sales goals for increased commissions.
- Creating and overseeing visual aspects of the store layout, including but not limited to; window displays and merchandising.
- Assist customers in all aspects of their shopping experience while providing excellent customer service both in person and over the phone in a professional manner. Focusing on repeat business.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of store products and services to assistant customers in their shopping experience while minimizing returns.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm with both customers and team.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform all sales support functions related to POS procedures.
- Able to identify, prevent and defuse possible customer-based situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work alone during off-peak hours.
- Possess leadership skills, with the ability to assistant with running a small team.
Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, security, and management. Able to communicate on the telephone, via email, text, and Slack with proper etiquette.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must be able to calculate percentages, margin, and ratios. Must be able to make change using American Monetary units with no issues and can train others to do so.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Proficient with technology such a PC based computers, Apps such as Slack and POS systems including iPads.
At least 18 years old and legally eligible to work within the United States.
No specific educational accomplishment is required but is preferred.
Ability to work a semi-regular schedule including weekends. Must be able to work most holidays, excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- This job MUST be your first work priority (Exceptions can be made for school).
Visit us online and across all the socials:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org